Need to show something to someone? iShowU, the original screen recorder for Mac OS X, is your answer! iShowU is designed to record anything on your screen, instantly both audio, and video!
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a movie is worth a million. Imagine the time youll save writing Grandma an email about how to magnify her dock when you can just shoot a movie!
|Record microphone audio|
|Record system audio|
|On the fly GPU scaling|
|Automatically detects and scales full screen apps1|
|Upload to web2|
|Support for all CoreAudio inputs3|
|Specific support for Final Cut Express/Pro4|
|Low CPU usage mode (L/SL only)5|
- Keynote, World of Warcraft, etc. iShowU HD will automatically capture the full screen when an application itself goes full screen.
- YouTube, Blip.TV and Howcast built-in.
- Multi Channel Mixer (OSX 10.6 only). HD Pro lets you capture every audio channel independently (so if you want to remix just one later, that is possible).
- In general, Final Cut prefers video with no skipped frames. iShowU HD Pro lets you specify whether or not gaps in a recording should be filled or expanded to fill the correct frame duration.
- Low CPU mode is available on builds for machines running Leopard or Snow Leopard only (versions with number < 2.3.8). Put another way, Low CPU mode isnt available for Lion, Mountain Lion or Mavericks.